I wanted a switch for my modular synthesizer and a cable I can unplug and which isn't hardwired.
I went to my junk bin and pulled a power socket out of an old mini TV and I had a nice big switch laying around.
I designed a really simple front plate in Fusion 360. Not really more than a square and two holes.
The print went fine without trouble.
First I drilled two little holes through the mounting holes of the socket.
Now I just screwed both components in.
The switch was wired between the socket and power supply.
I insulated all contact with a little hot glue. I didn't want live contacts so close unprotected to my fingers.
Nothing more to do at this point than screw it into the case and test it. Everything worked fine and on the first try for a change.